We will hold a briefing in order to be able to gather as much information as we can from the client. The more information we gather, the
better we can identify your property needs. Seems simple, and it is.
How To Buy Real Estate portugal investments property
Here are the questions we ask to enable us connect you with properties that best fits your scheme:
- What is your estimated budget?
- How many bedrooms?
- Are you in the market for a pure Luxury property?
- Are you looking for a Vila, Townhouse or perhaps an Apartment?
- Do you give preference to country living, or something close to the seaside with a sea view maybe?
- Are you a golfer, and would you like a property close or maybe even on a golf course?
- Maybe you are looking for something Unique & Rare?
- How many bedrooms would you like?
- Do you want a swimming pool on the property, or maybe a nice garden?
- Do you want morning or evening sun?
- Is this an investment purchase, are you looking for an Off-plan property?
- How about something really Affordable but Quality?
- Is this purchase to be your permanent residence?
What do you want and need in a home?
Finding a new home can be exciting. But deciding what you truly want and need—and can afford—can be challenging. Making these decisions begins with setting priorities among many different preferences.
Most home buyers invariably face trade-offs. Your buyer’s representative can play a key role in helping you sort out your options. He or she can also offer important insights specific to your local market.
Here are many of the considerations you’ll want to discuss with your buyer’s agent:
BASIC HOME FEATURES
- Do you prefer a single-family detached home, townhome, condominium, or other type of property?
- Desired number of bedrooms and baths
- Preferences regarding kitchen, dining, family rooms, etc. and preferred home layout + High-priority home features, such as kitchen appliances, fireplace, etc. + Other types of rooms needed (e.g., a home office or a hobby space)
- Storage spaces (closets, basement, an outdoor shed, etc.) + Need for a garage or parking space, and if so, for how many cars?
- Commuting considerations (to work, shopping, etc.)
- Proximity to desirable features (such as a community center, exercise facility, school, hospital, etc.)
- Views—how important is to find your ideal view (overlooking a park, for example) or avoiding a bad one.
- Size and shape, including back, front and side yards
- Landscaping considerations—the need for open play areas, privacy, patio space, decking, etc.
- Home orientation—is it important for your home to face a particular direction?
LIFE AT HOME
- If you’ll be sharing your home with children, pets, live-in parents or others, how does this impact your housing preferences?
- Now and in the future? For example, pets may require a fenced-in yard; older parents may dictate one-floor living.
- Proximity to neighbors
- Home-owner association fees?
- Property taxes TRADE-OFFS
- How much do you want to invest in a home beyond the purchase price, either financially or in terms of sweat equity, if you can’t find exactly what you want?
- Are you willing to consider other neighborhoods that provide better affordability?
- How long do you plan to live in this home?
- How does this impact the type of home you will buy, how much you’ll spend, and your choice of location?
We are committed to rendering our expertise to ensure that you end up totally satisfied.